The Suffolk County Water Authority in honor of its 70th anniversary will host a virtual panel discussion moderated by SCWA Chairman Patrick Halpin at 11 a.m. on Thursday, June 24. The panel discussion will focus on various topics related to the status and protection of the sole source aquifer that provides 100% of Long Island’s drinking water.
The panelists for the forum will be:
- Adrienne Esposito, Executive Director, Citizens Campaign for the Environment
- Kevin Law, Executive Vice President, Tritec Real Estate Development Company
- Rob Calarco, Presiding Officer, Suffolk County Legislature
- Jacqueline Gordon, SCWA Board Member
- John Cameron, Chairman, Long Island Regional Planning Council
- Tim Kilcommons, Chief Engineer, Director of R&D, SCWA
To view the forum, click on this link. Audience members and media are welcome to submit questions to be answered by panelists.