· Sourcing alternate parts and equipment for purchase;
· Perform analytics regarding the management of flow of goods and services;
· Report analysis;
· No prior job experience necessary
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word,Excel,Outlook)
· Must be goal oriented, organized, and motivated to learn
· Must be a Suffolk County resident and possess a valid driver’s license
This is a paid internship. Employment will begin in May and continue through August. Hours worked will be determined by each department, with a maximum of 28 hours worked per week.
Interested candidates should submit their application/resume via the SCWA website (www.scwa.com and click on Career Opportunities, then select the appropriate position).
Applications for this position will be accepted until March 29, 2021.
(The Authority shall not employ relatives of employees as defined to mean an employee's spouse, child, stepchild, stepparent or direct descendant of grandparents of the employee as defined in the New York State General Municipal Law 810.)