· Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to users’ desktop computers, laptops, printers, and other types of computer hardware and software.
· Assist in the installation, repair, and set up of new computer equipment; inventory and maintain surplus computer equipment.
· Provide helpdesk support for application and operating systems issues.
· Provide on-site, remote, and phone support to all Authority end-users.
· Travel to remote Authority sites to deliver, repair, and/or replace computer equipment.
· Two years computer support experience preferred.
· Knowledge of Windows operating systems, MS Office suites, file and print servers, LAN/WAN equipment, and personal computer and printer hardware.
· Solid understanding of network design, TCP/IP configuration, and print servers.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to interact with all levels of end-user abilities and skill levels required.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and tasks.
· Standard valid drivers’ license required.
Interested candidates should submit their application and resume, including salary requirements via the SCWA website (www.scwa.com) and click on "Career Opportunities". Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Salary expectations must be disclosed on application.
(The Authority shall not employ relatives of employees as defined to mean an employee's spouse, child, stepchild, stepparent or direct descendant of grandparents of the employee as defined in the New York State General Municipal Law 810.)