The Suffolk County Water Authority is seeking a conscientious second year or third year college level student, majoring in Computer Science for the Information Technology Department.
The Suffolk County Water Authority is seeking a conscientious second-or third-year college
level student, majoring in Computer Science for the Information Technology Department.
• No prior job experience necessary.
• Willingness to learn Windows operating systems, MS Office suites, LAN/WAN equipment,
and personal computer and printer hardware.
• Knowledge of programming with the ability to automate tasks.
• Must be goal oriented, organized and motivated to learn.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a Suffolk County resident and possess a valid driver’s license.
This is a paid internship. Employment will begin in May and continue through August. Work hours to be determined, maximum of 28 hours per week.
Interested candidates should submit their application/resume via the SCWA website (www.scwa.com
and click on Career Opportunities, then select the appropriate position).
Applications for this position will be accepted until March 29, 2021
(The Authority shall not employ relatives of employees as defined to mean an employee's spouse, child,
stepchild, stepparent or direct descendant of grandparents of the employee as defined in the New York
State General Municipal Law 810.)