- 10 percent of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons or more per day.
- A constantly running toilet can waste more than 200 gallons of water every day. Toilets are notorious for hidden leaks, the greatest cause of customer complaints about a high water bill.
- A leaky faucet or showerhead that drips at the rate of one drip per second can waste more than 3,000 gallons per year.
- A showerhead leaking 10 drips per minute wastes enough water in a year to run the dishwasher 60 times.
- An irrigation system at 60 PSI with a leak the thickness of a dime can waste about 6,300 gallons of water per month.
Current Bids, Bid Results and Vendor Registration. Click here!
A List of All Key SCWA Phone Numbers. Click here!
A List of a All Scheduled Upcoming Projects.. Click here!
A List of All Current Job Openings. Click here!