New Accounts

Send to Printer

The following information is a guide to facilitating a water service connection for new construction or to change service from a private well to our public supply. If you already have a service with SCWA and are moving to a new location in Suffolk County, see Change of Responsibility.

New Connection For A Residential Customer
You will need:
    • Survey of the subject property
    • Tax map number
    • Address of property to be served
    • Completed application card
    • Connection fees
    • Water service installation from building to property line - (must be inspected by Authority prior to backfilling)
    • Contact our New Service Department at (631)218-1148 for an information packet that may be mailed or picked up in person. The packet contains detailed information and procedures to assist the applicant.

© 2010 Suffolk County Water Authority, All Rights Reserved. 4060 Sunrise Highway, Suite 1000, Oakdale, NY 11769
Customer Service: (631) 698-9500 | Fax: (631) 665-0663