New Accounts

Send to Printer

The following information is a guide to facilitating a water service connection for new construction or to change service from a private well to our public supply. If you already have a service with SCWA and are moving to a new location in Suffolk County see Change of Responsibility.

New Connection For A Commercial Customer
You will need:
    • Survey of the subject property
    • Tax map number
    • Mailing address, telephone number of applicant or their agent
    • Water flow requirements, including fire flows
    • Connection fees
    • Security deposit
    • Water service installation on property (contact our New Service Department prior to service installations)
    • Contact our local New Construction Department. An information packet will be mailed or may be picked up in person. The packet contains detailed information and procedures to assist the applicant.
© 2010 Suffolk County Water Authority, All Rights Reserved. 4060 Sunrise Highway, Suite 1000, Oakdale, NY 11769
Customer Service: (631) 698-9500 | Fax: (631) 665-0663