The following information is a guide to facilitating a water service connection for new construction or to change service from a private well to our public supply. If you already have a service with SCWA and are moving to a new location in Suffolk County see Change of Responsibility.
New Connection For A Commercial Customer
You will need:
- Survey of the subject property
- Tax map number
- Mailing address, telephone number of applicant or their agent
- Water flow requirements, including fire flows
- Connection fees
- Security deposit
- Water service installation on property (contact our New Service Department prior to service installations)
- Contact our local New Construction Department. An information packet will be mailed or may be picked up in person. The packet contains detailed information and procedures to assist the applicant.